Please note: due to the brand rules this product does not qualify for a price match.
- Weight per Ski: 3,7 kg/pair (176cm)
- Side Cut Dimentions: 124-75-110 (176cm)
- Profile: Sidecuts Profile – Oversized/Rocker – On Tail/Construction – Rectangular Sidewall
- Materials: Core – Poplar Woodcore/Reinforcements – Titanal/Other – Minicap & Hardtop
- Bindigs System: Konect
- Flex Tip Technology: Racing power and precision is now more accessible than ever before. Designed for faster acceleration in-and-out of turns, new FLEX TIP TECHNOLOGY offers the adaptive torsion control at the tip and tail to engage carved turns instantly and release with ease. The unique design efficiently channels energy for cleaner power transfer, resulting in the effortless, spontaneity to roll in and out of carved turns and find your flow.
- LCT Technology: An evolution of World Cup racing innovation, Rossignol\’s patented new LCT construction harnesses pure power and energy, delivering fluid stability in all conditions. Featuring a central \”power rail\” integrated from tip-to-tail, LCT eliminates counter-flexing of the ski to ensure consistently smooth stability and dynamic control of your line.
- Includes: SPX 12 Konect GW B80 Black/Red Binding. The SPX 12 Konect GripWalk® binding is a high-performance rental binding system for aggressive skiers. The combination of a Full Action toe piece and SPX heel deliver the longest elastic travel on the market for unmatched shock absorption. The result is instant power transmission and precise control with superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release. It\’s compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles. It fits boot soles from 260-375mm in length. The box includes the plates.