*Binding is optional – not included in the price
Please note: due to the brand rules this product does not qualify for a price match nor we are able to offer the PSP Rewards.
- Weight per Ski/Radius: 2550g/17m@185
- Sidecut: 113-65-100
- Diagotex: Innovative carbon grid for top torsional stability. For maximum power and stability in turns.
- Hole Ski Technology: Lower mass inertia moment thanks to less weight in the ski’s tip and tail for improved oscillation behaviour, perfectly smooth running and better turning and control.
- Sintered Bases: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- World Cup Tuning: Edges and base are given an extremely precise World Cup level finish on the most modern grinding line in the world.
- Air Carbon TI 0.8: Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Optional: Fischer RC4 Z13 FREEFLEX Brake 85 [A] binding. The RC4 Z13 Freeflex construction is based on the World Cup ski binding design. The acceleration can be felt in every turn, the heel and toe units move along with the bending of the ski as they naturally flex, allowing fast skiing and quick reaction.