Please note: due to the brand rules this product does not qualify for a price match.
- Profile: Rocker – Tip/Construction – Sandwich Full Sidewall
- Materials: Core – PU Low Density/Reinforcements – TI Insert
- Bindigs System: Xpress W
- ACTIVE AIR CORE: This new low-density polyurethane composition significantly reduces the weight of the ski (-50 g on piste skis in a size of 170). Used on its own or together with wood (Hybrid Core) to maximise lightness and product-specific performance, it provides exceptional comfort thanks to its ability to absorb vibrations.
- SINTERED HD BASE: SINTERED HD BASE offers great glide for all ski conditions.
- FULL SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION: With the FULL SIDEWALL construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power.
- Titanal (TI): This construction type has been proven in competitions. Fiberglass combined with a titanal layer gives the ski more power, grip and extremely high
- TIP ROCKER: Rocker moderate tip only. It facilitates the flat pivot while combining softness and tolerance in the curves. The rocker is moderated so that as soon as the ski is on the edge, the ski works in curve on the whole length of contact of the edges.
- Includes: Xpress 11 GW B83 F6 WHT/SPKL. The Xpress W 11 GripWalk® binding is an ultralight, tool-free integrated binding system for women.With a focus on lightweight design and ease of use, it offers all-around performance for recreational skiers. It’s compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles and fits boot soles from 261-332mm in length.