Please note: due to the brand rules this product does not qualify for a price match.
- Weight: 1,820 /half pair (size 26,5)
- Shell: Technology – Generative Design Grid/Material – Polyurethane/Bootboard – Dual Core
- Cuff: Flex Index- 90/Last – 102/Cuff Material – Polyolefine/Specifications – Hike Mode
- Buckles: Buckles technology – Diagonal Buckles/Buckles material – 100% Aluminium/Buckles adjustment – 4 Micro/Additional functions – Adjustable Teeth 3 Positions
- Liner: Liner technology – Custom T4/Tongue – Power Wrap – One-Piece Toe Box/Powerstrap width – 40mm
- Soles: Properties – Gripwalk Compatible
GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID: A progressive new data-driven design approach that harnesses the power of generative design software to create the ideal boot shape. Focused on minimizing shell wall thickness for reduced weight while simultaneously enhancing power and support, our new GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID shell offers the most effective blend of both.
DUAL CORE TECHNOLOGY: Our new “power injection” method allows the simultaneous injection of two different durometers of plastic at the exact same time. This unique mono-injection process allows targeted power transmission and shell wrapping; and creates our DUAL CORE sandwich construction throughout the shell, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and total control through the turn.
HIKE MODE 2.0: The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
CUSTOM T4: CUSTOM liners offer customization in the internal padding for enhanced foot wrapping and comfort. T4 version features mono-injected Polyethelene padding for a consistent soft density throughout performance and fit zones.