Perfect for Freeride, Fitness, Urban, and Powerblading.
The 2021 GTO has got several upgrades:
- The padding in the heel pocket is upgraded for improved fit
- The nubuck skin is reinforced with ballistic nylon to prevent leather stress around eyelets
- The internal Quattro mounting plates are now made of aluminum instead of steel. This is not only lighter, it also gives an overall better looking finish.
- The bottom 3 eyelet sets are now wider apart to allow for more pull on the laces
- Softfoam added to top of cuff area for improved comfort and fit
- You can now choose whether you want your GTO skate with Airmesh lining or Onsteam lining.
Airmesh lining provides more comfort and cushioning, while Onsteam lining provides increased responsiveness and a direct feeling.
The GTO is still made with our trusty nubuck 1.3mm leather. In 2020 we switched from 2mm to 1.3mm nubuck. The thinner material means the skin is just a little bit more flexible, which results in a better fit. While the older GTO model needed some break in time, the GTO 2021 forms to your feet straight out of the box. In short, the nubuck v2 leather provides the same strength and durability but with a better fit. The straps are also single layered to increase fit and comfort.
You can now choose which type of lining material you want in your GTO skate!
Airmesh lining is a woven material that has small airpockets. The airpockets trap air which provides cushioning. Adapt airmesh lining also has a backing so this provides even more cushioning. Airmesh material is therefore comfortable and forgiving.
We recommend this material for skaters from all skating levels and especially for first time Adapt skaters. OnSteam lining is a thin but resistant material that was specifically designed to be used in sport-specific shoes. It gives great responsiveness and a direct feeling. This material will take your skate to the next level.
We recommend this material for skaters that are looking for the most responsive option. It is only recommended for advanced skaters and heat molding is advised to ensure a perfect fit.
Check out our Adapt Masterclass episode for more information:
- Dutch Nubuck v2 leather skin
- Choose your lining: Airmesh or Onsteam
- High density memory foam
- Mysole ‘Hyperskate’ insoles
- Cut-to-size straps, Canadian waxed laces
- Lightweight, impact absorbing diolene shell and extra twill carbon layers with integrated cuff
- Thermoplastic shell and tongue
- Quattro mount fits 165,195mm and Symetrics Quattro S frames
- Symetrics Quattro S frames 84mm / 90mm or:
- Symetrics 4x80mm / 4x84mm / 4x90mm / 3×110 frames
- Symetrics Superfast 80mm / 84mm / 90mm / 110mm wheels
- Symetrics ABEC9 bearings
- Optional aluminum CNC machined strap / bolt protectors
- Available in size 36 – 47 EU
- HandMade in Holand